When your Heart Needs the best Care,
Dr. Bipeenchandra Bhamre M.S.M.Ch. is consultant cardiac surgeon at world class Sir Harkisandas Narrottumdas, Reliance Foundation Hospital. This hospital is located in south Mumbai on Raja Ram Mohan Roy Road near Opera House.
Dr. Bipeenchandra has experience of more than 2100 heart operations and has been trained at one of the foremost heart surgeon Dr. Denton Cooley’s , Texas heart Institute, Houston,Texas USA. He has a special expertise in coronary artery bypass grafting and valve repair and replacement surgery.
He has got experience in minimally invasive cardiac surgery. Using this technique he can perform the cardiac operations thorough small incisions with rapid recovery and short hospital stay. He offers surgery to remove blockages of the carotid artery, supplying blood to head and neck, peripheral blood vessels supplying blood to legs and in treating aortic aneurysms.
Dr. Bipeenchandra now offers Trans catheter aortic valve replacement (TAVI) through very small incisions in your groin, in highly selected patients.
- Fellow at Prestigious Texas Heart Institute , Cardiovascular surgery under Dr. Denton Cooley’s services Houston, Tx USA.
- Fellow Cardiovascular surgery in Minimally Invasive cardiac surgery under Dr. Professor, Nicolas Doll: Sana Herzchirurgie Stuttgart GERMANY.
Dr. Bipeenchandra Bhamre
||AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
||FOR DETAILS CALL US NOW
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery.
- Mitral valve regurgitation/Mitral valve prolapse.
- Mitral valve stenosis.
- Aortic regurgitation.
- Aortic stenosis.
- Aortic aneurysms.
- Carotid artery blockages/ Endarterectomy.
- Peripheral vascular disease.
- Arteriovenous Fistula for Dialysis access in kidney failure.
- Left ventricular assist device /ECMO
- Minimally invasive heart operation
- Ungethum Asculap Stiftung Scholarship 2011 by Dr.med. M.Ungethum Germany.
- One of the Best coronary (heart bypass) anastomosis on Beating heart coronary model by EBM Corporation at Houston Texas USA.
- Appeared in the reputed Texas Medical center news on Annual Summit for Minimally Invasive cardiac techniques. ( www.tmcnews.org/.../annual-summit-teaches-minimally-invasive-cardiac )
- Gold medal in Surgery University of Pune 2005.
- Acharya Sushsrut Sadbhavana Award for medical services 2009.
Home Treatment Done Meet Dr. Bhamre Cost of Heart Surgery Contact Us